Awakening System is a core system that players can unlock on each purchased hero to change and tweak their hero's growth stats. The Awakening System can be found within a hero's card information. Awakening System is a very crucial system in the game because it allows one to set the hero's growth stat to the right path. (e.g. Ability Power heroes need to use the system to change their growth stats from Attack Damage per level to Ability Power per level.)
A player can unlock the awakening system on a hero by pressing the button shown in the following picture. Each hero requires 2000 Gold to be awakened.
- Mana heroes have their default setting at 4 HP / 2 MP / 2 Armor / 2 AD / 2 ASPD.
- Mana heroes have a total of 12 awakening points to spare.
- Manaless heroes have their default setting at 4 HP / 2 Armor / 2 AD / 2 ASPD.
- Manaless heroes have a total of 10 awakening points to spare.
Growth stats per awakening pointThe table shows extra stats per level / awakening point
(For example: 60 extra health per level requires 6 awakening points)
|Stats||0 Point||1 Point||2 Points||3 Points||4 Points||5 Points||6 Points|
Awakening OptionsFrom left to right:
- Default Setting - Reverts the stats back to default.
- Save Setting - Saves the current setting. Costs 200 Gold.
- Load Setting - Reverts the stats back to a previously saved setting.
| Game Introduction • Game Interface • Game Modes|
Mechanics • Achievements • Patch Notes • Misc