This system is a core system that players can unlock on each purchased hero to change and tweak their hero's growth stats. The Awakening System can be found within a hero's card information. Awakening System is a very crucial system in the game because it allows one to set the hero's growth stat to the right path. (e.g. Ability Power heroes need to use the system to change their growth stats from Attack Damage per level to Ability Power per level.)
(After Patch - 2019.12.12, this system is permanently removed)
A player can unlock the awakening system on a hero by pressing the Open Awakening (开启觉醒) button shown in the following picture. Each hero requires 2000 Gold to be awakened.
- Mana heroes have their default setting at 4 HP / 2 MP / 2 Armor / 2 AD / 2 ASPD.
- Mana heroes have a total of 12 awakening points to spare.
- Manaless heroes have their default setting at 4 HP / 2 Armor / 2 AD / 2 ASPD.
- Manaless heroes have a total of 10 awakening points to spare.
Growth stats per awakening pointThe table shows extra stats per level/awakening point
(For example, 60 extra health per level requires 6 awakening points)
|Stats||0 Point||1 Point||2 Points||3 Points||4 Points||5 Points||6 Points|
- Awakening Point (觉醒 x 点): Show the current awakening points you currently have.
- Default (默认): Reverts the stats back to the default setting.
- Confirm (确定): Confirms the awakened stats, each confirmation costs 200 Gold Coins.
- Cancel (取消): Cancels the current set of awakened stats and revert back to the previous set.