The Defensive Talent Tree is one of the three Talent branches and is designed for defensive oriented strategy.
It would take 15 talent points to fill the Utility Talent Tree to its maximum capacity.
List of Talents
Tier 1 (Requires 3 talent points)
- Increases 40/80/120 base Heath and each level increases 4 bonus Health.
- Grants a 50% chance to 5/10/15 damage from incoming attacks.
- Increases 1/3/5 bonus Health for each time a non-friendly unit dies within a certain radius nearby, maximum 90/180/300 bonus Health.
Tier 2 (Requires 6 talent points)
- Increases the duration of buff effect from monsters by 10/20/30 seconds.
- Increases the duration of buff effect from Agility Potion, Physical Potion and Wisdom Potion by 20/40/60 seconds.
Tier 3 (Requires 9 talent points)
- Increases the damage dealt against buildings by 4%/8%/12%.
- Increases 10/20/30 Armor and Magic Resist when staying near your own turret.
- Reduces the damage received from turrets by 5%/10%/15%.
Tier 4 (Requires 12 talent points)
- Increases 10/20/30 Armor and Magic Resist for 2 seconds when being affected by immobilize, stun, silence, or fear effect.
- Increases 6/12/18 Armor and 4/8/12 Magic Resist.
- Grants 2%/3%/4% Damage Reduction and transfers 8% of the damage your teammates receive within 500 radius nearby to your hero.
Tier 5 (Requires 15 talent points)
- Your physical damage reduces target's Magic Resist by 3%/5%/10% and your magic damage reduces target's Armor by 3%/5%/10%, the effect can't be stacked and lasts for 2 seconds.
- When dealing damage to enemies 3 times, you gain 2%/5%/8% Life Steal for 5 seconds.
- When your Health is less than 40%, you receive 1%/3%/5% less damage.
| Functional Talent • Offensive Talent • Defensive Talent|