|Health Point||562 (+75)||Attack Damage||51 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||27.5 (+3.5)||Move Speed||300|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0.5)||Range||485|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Each time Fleet Commander's skills hit an enemy, it will deal [3% target's maximum Health] bonus magic damage (maximum of 200 damage against monsters).
Cost: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 Mana Cooldown: 5 / 4.5 / 4 / 3.5 / 3 seconds
- Active - Fleet Commander throws an ice dagger on the target enemy unit, dealing 80/110/140/170/200 + [0.5 AP] magic damage. If the target has any debuffs from Fleet Commander's abilities, this skill will deal an additional 25%/30%/35%/40%/45% bonus damage.
- Note: Targets silenced by Torrent Tempest [E] can only take the bonus damage when Fleet Commander uses both skills at the same time.
Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana Cooldown: 5 / 4.5 / 4 / 3.5 / 3 seconds
- Active - Fleet Commander summons a giant anchor that builds up speed and flies in a straight line until reaching its maximum distance at 1200/1300/1400/1500/1600 range. It starts off slowly and will increase its speed as it travels for 1.4 seconds. Any enemy hit by the anchor takes 90/140/190/240/290 + [0.9 AP] magic damage and their Movement Speed reduced by 20%/30%/40%/50%/60% for 4 seconds.
Cost: 60 Mana Cooldown: 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 seconds
- Active - Fleet Commander sends a wave of torrent in a straight line, dealing 70/120/170/220/270 + [0.6 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and silencing them for 2.5 seconds. If silenced enemies deal damage to Fleet Commander, the silence effect is immediately removed from them.
Cost: 100 / 125 / 150 Mana Cooldown: 100 / 80 / 60 seconds
- Active - Fleet Commander drops down a giant anchor on the target location, applying a Coma debuff to all enemies hit for 3 seconds. Once Coma ends, the targets take 200/300/400 + [0.9 AP] magic damage.
- Note: The Coma debuff has the same effect as Suppression debuff and its duration can't be removed or reduced by any effect. However, the effect immediately ends when the units suffering from Coma debuff take any damage from Fleet Commander on the first 0.75 seconds of its duration or take any damage from Fleet Commander or Fleet Commander's allied heroes in the remaining 2.25 seconds of its duration.