The Functional Talent Tree is one of the three Talent branches and is designed for non-combat oriented strategies.
It would take 15 talent points to fill the Magical Talent Tree to its maximum capacity.
(After Patch - 2019.12.12, this talent tree is permanently removed)
List of Talents
Tier 1 (Requires 3 talent points)
- When a minion within 1300 range nearby that you didn't kill dies, grants 1/3/6 gold.
- After the killing of minions, you obtain 1/2/4 additional gold.
- After the killing of independent monsters or monster group leaders, you obtain 5/10/20 additional gold.
Tier 2 (Requires 6 talent points)
- The cooldown on all of your summoner skills is reduced by 5%/10%/15%.
- The duration of Observer Ward, Infrared Observer Ward, and Surveillance Ward is increased by 5%/15%/30%.
- Your Surveillance Ward will temporarily gain the ability to detect all nearby invisible units for 1.5/3/4.5 seconds upon placement.
Tier 3 (Requires 9 talent points)
- The cooldown of your summoner spell Smite is reduced by 10%/20%/30%, but its damage is also reduced by 10%/15%/20%.
- At the fountain, you gain 50%/100%/150% bonus Movement Speed that will disappear after leaving the fountain within 3 seconds. Bonus Movement Speed is disabled upon dealing or taking damage.
- Your Respawn Time is reduced by 5%/10%/15%.
Tier 4 (Requires 12 talent points)
- The Gold of the team bounty you receive when you or your allied heroes kill or destroy Lesser Dragon, Greater Dragon, or Turrets is increased by 20%/40%/60%.
- I want to win at the lane phase, the initial gold is increased by 25/50/75.
- When you stay in the bush, your damage output is increased by 3%/4%/5%.
Tier 5 (Requires 15 talent points)
- When out of combat, you will restore 0.2%/0.4%/0.8% of your maximum Health per second.
- Without enemy heroes within 800 radius nearby, increases 2%/4%/6% bonus Movement Speed.
- Your regeneration is increased by 3%/6%/10%.