|Health Point||640 (+85)||Attack Damage||56 (+3.2)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||36 (+4)||Move Speed||305|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||160|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Shizuo's initial basic attack or damage dealt by Telephone Pole [Q] on a target deals [8% of target's current Health] bonus physical damage (up to 1000 bonus damage). This effect cannot occur on the same target more than once every 6 seconds
Cost: - Cooldown: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds
- Active - Shizuo swings his telephone pole in a fan-shaped area, dealing 55/90/125/160/195 + [0.8 AD] physical damage. The cooldown of this skill is reduced by 0.5 seconds each time Shizuo is hit by an enemy's basic attacks.
Cost: - Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
- Active - Shizuo creates a shield that can absorb 75/125/175/225/275 + [10% of Shizuo's maximum Health] damage and lasts for 4 seconds, and gains 35% bonus Movement Speed for 1 second. Within the shield's duration, he also gains 10/15/20/25/30 bonus Armor and 10/15/20/25/30 bonus Magic Resist. After the shield broke or the duration is over, the bonus Armor and bonus Magic Resist still remain for 2.5 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds
- Active - Shizuo throws the vending machine to the target location, inflicting 75/115/155/195/235 + [0.8 AD] physical damage to all enemies hit and reducing their Movement Speed by 15%/20%/25%/30%/35% for 2.5 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 70 / 55 / 40 seconds
- Active - Shizuo charges toward a target enemy unit, knocking all enemies along the way, stunning the target for 1/1.3/1.6 seconds and dealing 250/350/450 + [1.0 Bonus AD] physical damage to the target.
- Note - The assault of this skill can't be interrupted by crowd controls.