: Gold can be obtained by completing the matches, quests or events or dropping from monsters in Dragon Quest.
: Honor can be obtained by playing in Battlefield Cross-server Group (1 Honor per hero kills and 10 Honor per win).
: Merit can be obtained by gaining Battlefield Points or killing minions in Eternal Battlefield (1 BF-Point = 1 MR-Point).
Advertised Heroes & Skins
Recommended Heroes, Skins, and Items
Killing Cut-in Animations
Soul Crystal Equipment
Wards & Voice Packages
National Day Linkage Package
Level Limitation: Some items (especially non-artifact items and exclusive equipment) have the limitation on your level that forces you to not be able to use these items until reaching specified levels. For example, Stealth Boots (), Rapid Boots () and Reiji Maigo () can't be used until you reach level 3 or Forcefield Armor () can't be used until you reach level 5.
Free Trial Equipment (Time-Limited): When the new equipment arrives in Item Mall, most of them always have a short period of time for testing for free as trial equipment. The trial equipment that is obtained during this period will last around 7 days, have their level equal to 3 + [VIP Level], and have full access to all of their abilities (both active and passive).
Free Trial Equipment (Normal): You can test all non-artifact equipment on Item Mall by clicking on the Trial (试用) button, the trial equipment that is obtained through this method will last only 1 hour, have level 0, and most of its abilities are disabled (active ability is disabled and most passive abilities are disabled).
Free Trial Exclusive Equipment (Normal): When purchasing a hero card of the Heroes that has at least 1 exclusive equipment available on Item Mall, you will also get a level 0 trial version of the exclusive equipment that is available on Item Mall for 1 day. While using the equipment, its active ability and most of its passive abilities are disabled.
Hero Skin: You can buy new hero skin in Item Mall to add more optional models for your Heroes.
Voice Package: You can buy new voice packages in Item Mall to add more announcers in the Voice Package system.
Emoji Package: You can buy new emoji sets in Item Mall to add more emojis set that can be used in any game mode.
Killing Cut-in Animation: You can buy new killing cut-in animation in item mall to add the visual effect that announces your killstreaks or multi-kills while using a specified skin (the skin must be the same with the killing cut-in animation you brought). For information about how the cut-in works, you can read the full details at Killing Cut-in Animation System.
Skin Redeem & Discount Ticket: When buying a skin, you can check on the option "Use Redeem Tickets" (选用抵用券) or "Use Discount Tickets" (选用折扣券) and select 1 of the ticket available in each option to reduce the price of selected skin, the options to use the ticket will be available above the price buttons for purchasing the skin.
- The tickets in "Use Redeem Tickets" are mostly tickets that reduces the price of the skin with a fixed amount.
- The tickets in the "Use Redeem Tickets" are mostly tickets that reduce the price of the skin with a percent value.
- The tickets from both option can be used together, and each purchase can use only 1 ticket per option.
- When using a ticket from "Use Discount Tickets" on the skin with a discount from an event, only the discount with the highest percentage will take effect.
- When using a ticket from both options, the original price of the skin will be reduced with a ticket from "Use Discount Tickets" before being reduced with a ticket from "Use Redeem Tickets".
Giveaway & Request (赠送与索取): This function is wherein you can purchase and give items in Item Mall to other players as a gift (currently available only for heroes and skins), the details for the usage of this system can be found on the product purchase interface of any item in Item Mall by hovering cursor on 《Giveaway & Request Agreement》(《商城赠送与索要协议》) message, the full details of the function are as follows:
- When you click "Purchase" button (购买) on any item in Item Mall to access the product purchase interface, you will be able to choose to "Giveaway" (赠送) or "Request" (索要) that item as a gift after you enable the Giveaway & Request function.
- You can enable the Giveaway & Request function by checking the box on the left side of the 《Giveaway & Request Agreement》(《商城赠送与索要协议》) message.
- The Giveaway & Request function currently supports only the heroes and skins that are available in Item Mall, this function can't be used to directly give Diamonds as a gift.
- The heroes and skins that are already activated to become owned heroes or skins in the Hero Album can't be sent to other players or requested to be sent by other players as a gift.
- The Giveaway & Request function only supports products that are paid with Diamonds, other currencies and discount tickets can't be used along with this function.
- The amount of Diamonds you need to pay through Giveaway & Request function will be based on the current price of the product in Item Mall.
- Tasks or activities that require the amount of consumption of Diamonds will progress only for the one who pays for the gifts.
- You can giveaway gifts up to 10 times per day, the upper limit of the price of the gift you can pay is 1000 Diamonds.
- You can request a gift up to 10 times per day, the upper limit of the price of the gift you can request is 1000 Diamonds.
- After you choose "Giveaway" (赠送) or "Request" (索要), you will need to choose the friend from the Friend List who will receive the gift or the friend who will receive the request to give you the gift.
- When you send a request to your friend to purchase any skin or hero for you, the request will appear in form of white gift box in red chat box that points toward the icon of Item Mall over the Lobby Interface, you can click the chat box to read the request and click "Giveaway" (赠送) to purchase the gift and send it to your friend.
- The item that is purchased by the giver will be transferred to the receiver through Mailbox.
- Only players in the Friend List can be the giver or receiver of the Giveaway & Request function.