|Health Point||570 (+77)||Attack Damage||53 (+3.2)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||20.5 (+3.5)||Move Speed||302|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0.5)||Range||550|
Cost: - Static Cooldown: 40 seconds
- Passive - While within the duration of Perfect and Elegant Maid buff, Sakuya's basic attacks or Perfect and Elegant World [R] has an ability to sweep (pull) all enemies around the target toward the target once, the target will not be affected by this effect, the pulling effect will not be able to trigger more than once within 40 seconds (affected by cooldown reductions).
Cost: 65 Mana Cooldown: 6 / 5.5 / 5 / 4.5 / 4 seconds
- Active - Sakuya throws 4 knives that cross each other on the target location, dealing 50/85/120/155/190 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit by each knife. The subsequent hits on the same target deal 60% less damage.
Cost: 80 Mana Cooldown: 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds
- Active - Sakuya's basic attacks also deal 10/20/30/40/50 + [0.25 AP] bonus magic damage, and Sakuya's Attack Speed is permanently increased by 15%/20%/25%/30%/35%.
- Active - Sakuya activates her stopwatch and creates a Time Manipulation field on the target area that lasts for 3 seconds with a cast range of 500/550/600/650/700. All units and projectiles who enter the area dramatically lose a huge amount of speed including Movement Speed, Attack Speed, and Flight Speed. Sakuya is unaffected by the field but her projectiles are still affected. Allies (both units & projectiles) are only slowed by half an amount. While Sakuya stays within the field, her base Attack Speed and maximum Attack Speed is increased by 30%/35%/40%/45%/50%, the refresh rate (speed) for the cooldown of her Perfect and Elegant Flying Knife [Q] is increased by 100%, and damage dealt on Sakuya is reduced by 40%, however, 75%/70%/65%/60%/55% of the damage reduced by the field will be converted into true damage that inflicts on Sakuya upon leaving the field. While the field is in effect, Sakuya can activate this skill again to end the field's effect earlier.
- Note - The Time Manipulation field can't block Kirito's Fairy from Wonderland [R], Momo Velia Deviluke's Vine [E], Momo Velia Deviluke's Tail Gun [R], Illyasviel von Einzbern's Quintet Fire [R], Orochimaru's Satsui no Ha [W], Son Goku's Flying Nimbus [W] and Fate Testarossa's Jet Zanber [R].
- Note - The Time Manipulation field reduces 60% Movement Speed and 70% Attack Speed on affected units.
Cost: 45 / 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 Mana Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
- Active - Sakuya compresses the time around herself to start cleaning, she gains Perfect and Elegant Maid buff that lasts for 3 seconds during which, her Movement Speed is increased by 40%. If she uses Perfect and Elegant Flying Knife [Q] or Perfect and Elegant Stopwatch [W] within the duration, the buff is consumed to give additional effects as follows:
- Perfect and Elegant Flying Knife [Q] - Throws 2 more knives and the first knife that hits will deal 30% more damage.
- Perfect and Elegant Stopwatch [W] - The Time Manipulation field deals 80/120/160/200/240 + [0.6 AP] magic damage upon placement on the target location.
Cost: 100 / 125 / 150 Mana Cooldown: 100 / 80 / 60 seconds
- Active - Sakuya summons multiple knives to surround the target enemy hero, freezing both the knives and the target in time for 1.5 seconds. At the end of its duration, the knives will strike on the target to deal 300/400/500 + [0.9 AP] magic damage (knives from this skill are not projectiles).