|Health Point||566 (+85)||Attack Damage||54 (+3.2)|
|Attack Speed||0.64 (+0.03)|
|Armor||35.4 (+3.8)||Move Speed||305|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||130|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive (RC cells) - Kaneki doesn't have Mana and uses RC cells instead. The base value of RC cells is 50% of Kaneki's maximum Health. When Kaneki takes any damage, 50% of the damage taken is converted to RC cells. When Kaneki deals damage against hero / non-hero units, 25% / 7.5% of the damage dealt is converted to RC cells. When having RC cells, the RC cells are decayed at a rate of 5%~35% of the maximum RC cells every second (the actual interval for reduction is 1%~7% of the maximum for every 0.2 seconds), the higher the remaining value of RC Cells the faster the decay rate.
- Passive - When Kaneki's basic attacks or skills deal damage to enemies, he restores his own Health equal to [12 + Hero Level]% of the damage dealt by Kaneki, the Health restoration effect is reduced to [4 + (0.33 x Hero Level)]% of the damage dealt by Kaneki when dealing damage against non-hero units (the Health restoration effect is upgraded at level 6/11/16).
Cost: - Cooldown: 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 seconds
- Passive - Every 3 basic attacks performed by Kaneki will increase the basic attack range of his next basic attack to 300 and make his next basic attack pierces in a line using his Rinkaku, dealing 10/20/30/40/50 + [1.0 AD] + [8% of current RC cells] physical damage to all enemies hit. The basic attacks that use Rinkaku can trigger critical strike and on-hit effects (including Life Steal).
- Active - Kaneki uses Rinkaku to pierce in a line, dealing 10/20/30/40/50 + [1.0 AD] + [8% of current RC cells] physical damage to all enemies hit and afflicts them with Bleeding debuff for 3 seconds. The Bleeding debuff deals damage every second for a total of 15/30/45/60/75 + [0.45 AD] + [12% of current RC cells] physical damage within 3 seconds. The attack using Rinkaku from the active effect is considered to be a basic attack, it can trigger critical strike and on-hit effects (including Life Steal).
Cost: - Cooldown: 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18 seconds
- Passive - When launching a basic attack on a target with Health lower than 50%, Kaneki's Attack Speed is increased by 40%/50%/60%/70%/80%. This bonus Attack Speed is given to Kaneki for the entire duration of the active effect of this skill regardless of the passive's conditions.
- Active - Increases Kaneki's Movement Speed by 10% and increases effectiveness of all healing effects received by Kaneki by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% for the next 7 seconds. Within the duration, when Kaneki moves toward an enemy hero that is visible within 1300 range nearby, the Movement Speed buff is adjusted to 20%, and if an enemy hero that is chased by Kaneki within 1300 range nearby has Health less than 50%, the Movement Speed buff is adjusted to 40%.
Cost: - Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
- Active - Kaneki jumps to a target enemy unit, dealing [(10.0%/12.5%/15%/17.5%/20.0% of target's missing Health) with a minimum at 80/115/150/185/220] + [1.0 Bonus AD] + [27.5% of current RC cells] physical damage. When Kaneki jumps to a target, he also slightly knocks the target back and reduces the target's Movement Speed by 40% for 2.5 seconds. When using this skill against non-hero units, the skill damage is adjusted to 1000-7.
Cost: - Cooldown: 100 seconds
- Active - Kaneki temporarily gains 250/500/750 bonus Health and actives his Half-Kakujas state for 15 seconds. The Half-Kakujas state grants Kaneki [2% of Kaneki's maximum Health] bonus Attack Damage and 20% bonus Movement Speed for the entire duration. Upon entering the Half-Kakujas state, Kaneki instantly gains 25%/32.5%/40% of maximum RC cells.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.