|Health Point||566 (+85)||Attack Damage||54 (+3.2)|
|Attack Speed||0.64 (+0.03)|
|Armor||15 (+3.2)||Move Speed||305|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||130|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Kaneki gains 10% bonus Health from his Items and Talents. Each non-hero unit killed by Kaneki restores 1% of his maximum Health and each hero kill or assist restores 2% of his maximum Health.
Cost: - Cooldown: 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 seconds
- Passive - Every 3 basic attacks performed by Kaneki will increase the basic attack range of his next basic attack to 300 and make his next basic attack pierces in a line using his Rinkaku, dealing 10/15/20/25/30 + [1.0 AD] + [0.8% of Kaneki's maximum Health] physical damage to all enemies hit. The basic attacks that use Rinkaku are counted as casting skill. They can trigger on-hit effects but can't trigger critical strike nor trigger on buildings.
- Active - Kaneki uses Rinkaku to pierce in a line, dealing 30/60/90/120/150 + [0.7 Bonus AD] + [2.5% of Kaneki's maximum Health] physical damage to all enemies hit, applies a stackable debuff that reduces their Attack Speed by 15% for 3 seconds, stacking up to 2 times (each basic attack dealt by Kankei can reset the duration of this stackable debuff), and afflicts them with Bleeding debuff for 3 seconds. The Bleeding debuff deals 10/15/20/25/30 + [0.15 Bonus AD] + [0.4% of Kaneki's maximum Health] physical damage per second and restores [15% of the damage dealt by Bleeding debuff] Health to Kaneki. Each unit hit by Rinkaku from this skill's active effect reduces the cooldown of Kaneki's other skills by 0.5 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 seconds
- Passive - Kaneki's basic attacks deal [0.6%/0.7%/0.8%/0.9%/1.0% of Kaneki's maximum Health] bonus physical damage.
- Active - Kaneki gains 15% bonus Movement Speed and doubles the passive effect of this skill for 5 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 seconds
- Passive - Each basic attack or skill damage that Kaneki takes will give him 1/2/3/4/5 bonus Armor and Magic Resist for 4 seconds, stacking up to a maximum of 8 stacks.
- Active - Kaneki jumps to a target enemy unit, dealing [8 + (0.5% of Kaneki's maximum Health)]% of target's missing Health (maximum 40%) or 80/130/180/230/280 + [0.7 Bonus AD] physical damage; the case that deals the most damage takes effect. This skill reduces the target's Movement Speed by 30% for 2 seconds and applies 3 stacks of this skill's passive effect to Kaneki. This skill can deal (1000-7) maximum damage against non-hero units.
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Each time Kaneki performs a basic attack / casts a skill, he gains 1 / 5 RC cells. For each additional target hit by Rinkaku from Rinkaku - Rize [Q] (excluding the primary target), Kaneki gains 1 RC cells. Every 10 RC cells he has, increases his Health Regeneration per 5 seconds by 4/6/8. The first time Kaneki learns this skill / each time Kaneki upgrades this skill instantly increases his RC cells by 100 / 50. The active of this skill becomes available upon reaching 100 RC cells.
- Active - Kaneki actives his Half-Kakujas and instantly restores 10%/20%/30% of his missing Health, the Half-Kakujas grants him 20% bonus Movement Speed while consumes 10 RC cells per second. Each hero kill or assist restores 30 RC cells. The Half-Kakujas would persist until Kaneki runs out of RC cells to consume. Also, the Half-Kakujas upgrades the effects of all his basic skills within its duration as follows:
- Rinkaku-Rize [Q] - Active ability deals 15%/20%/25% extra damage.
- Hunger Instincts [W] - Basic attacks within the duration of its active ability reduce 15%/20%/25% Armor and Movement Speed on the target for 2 seconds.
- Predator [E] - Active ability restores [30%/40%/50% of damage dealt] Health to Kaneki and stuns the target for 1 second.