|Health Point||565 (+79)||Attack Damage||59 (+3.5)|
|Attack Speed||0.65 (+0.03)|
|Armor||29 (+3.5)||Move Speed||305|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0.5)||Range||190|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive (Butterfly Estate) - When Shinobu stays outside the enemy's field of vision, her Movement Speed is increased by 8%/10%/12%/14%, and her Health Regeneration is increased by 50/75/100/125 for every 5 seconds, the ability is upgraded at level 6/11/16. After entering the enemy's field of vision for 0.5 seconds, Shinobu will start losing her buff effects. After Shinobu starts losing her buff effects, the buff effects will still remain for 0.5 seconds.
- Passive (Insect Pillar) - Shinobu extracts various kinds of poison from the Wisteria flowers to use as her primary weapon. After basic attacks or skill damage, the enemy that is affected by the damage will be inflicted with the Wisteria Poison effect, inflicting [stacks of Wisteria Poison x 3] + [0.08 Bonus AD] for every second, the effect lasts for 5 seconds and can be stacked up to 5 times. When the Wisteria Poison on the target reaches 5 stacks, the next damage from Shinobu will detonate all stacks to inflict 20/40/60/80 + [1.2 Bonus AD] true damage.
Cost: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 Mana Cooldown: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds
- Active - Shinobu stabs an enemy to inflict 75/125/165/210/255 + [1.3 Bonus AD] physical damage. When casting this skill on the target with Wisteria Poison, Shinobu will be able to perform a short-range displacement effect toward the target.
Cost: 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 Mana Cooldown: 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds
- Passive - For every basic attack or skill damage that is inflicted on an enemy, the damage will temporarily remove the enemy's maximum Health by 2% for 3 seconds and convert the removed Health into a 5% stackable bonus Movement Speed for Shinobu that lasts for 3 seconds. The maximum Health of the same enemy heroes can be removed up to 10 times (20%), and Shinobu can convert the removed maximum Health into her bonus Movement Speed up to 15 stacks (75%).
- Active - Shinobu becomes immune to all Movement Speed reduction effects for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds.
Cost: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 Mana Cooldown: 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds
- Active - Shinobu summons a group of butterflies to fly toward the specific direction, inflicting 75/125/165/210/255 + [1.4 Bonus AD] physical damage to all enemies hit. All enemy heroes that are touched by butterflies will be marked. The cast range for the 2nd cast of this skill against targets with the mark will be increased by 2 times and the mark lasts for 10 seconds. After casting this skill, Shinobu will be able to cast Breath of Insect - Butterfly Dance - Caprice (Flying Dance) as the 2nd cast of this skill once within 3 seconds.
Cost: 10 Mana Cooldown: 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds
- Active - Shinobu leaps toward a targeted location or leaps toward a targeted enemy hero with the mark. When Shinobu successfully lands on the target, she will leave a field of poisonous fog under her landing location, the fog inflicts 10/15/20/25/30 + [0.3 Bonus AD] physical damage every second for a total of 3 seconds.
Cost: 90 / 100 / 110 Mana Cooldown: 90 / 80 / 70 seconds
- Active - Shinobu concentrates her stance by channeling the skill for 2 seconds before she lungs herself in the targeted direction by clicking this skill again during the channeling time to stab all enemies hit (If Shinobu doesn't click this skill again while channeling, this skill will enter the cooldown at the end of the channeling effect without lunging Shinobu herself in any direction), inflicting 125/225/325 + [1.25 AD] physical damage to all enemies hit and suppressing the first enemy hero that is stabbed for 1.5 seconds. If there is at least 1 stack of Wisteria Poison on the stabbed enemies, they will also be inflicted with [stacks of Wisteria Poison x 50] bonus physical damage. While channeling and performing the skill effect, Shinobu becomes immunes to crowd controls and reduces all incoming damage by 60%/70%/80%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.