- Blitz Battle (): A quick queuing for solo matchmaking of Blitz Battle mode.
- Daily (日常): Leads you to Activities.
- Activities (活动): Leads you to Events.
- Heroes (英雄): Leads you to Hero System.
- Game Modes (PLAY): Leads you to Game Modes.
- Equipment (装备): Leads you to Item System.
- Item Mall (商城): Leads you to Item Mall.
- Mail (邮件): Leads you to Mailbox.
Player's Avatar (Profile)
"Current Gold Coins" and "Current Diamonds" you have
First Refill Bonus
Top Up Giveaway
Hide the game in the taskbar
Exit the game
Advertised news or events in the Event Page.
"Current Players" that are available in the server
From left to right as follows:
- Lobby Chat: Shows all messages from within the lobby area, Friend Chat, Whisper Chat, System Log, Announcements, and any message that uses Holy Horn () or Eternal Horn ().
- Friend Chat: Shows only messages between you and all your friends in the Friend List.
- Whisper Chat: Shows only private messages between you and the players you whispered to.
- System Log: Shows only messages from the game system.
(Example: Gold spent, item obtained, item upgraded...etc)
- : Hide / Open Chat Box
- : Chat Box Emoji
- Upon purchasing the Advanced Contract Card, you will be allowed to use various types of emoji on the chat box.
- Currently, there is 5 available emojis:
- Up to a maximum of 5 emojis can be used in the same sentence.
From left to right as follows:
- To lobby: Sends a message to all players in the lobby.
- To friends: Sends a message to all players on your Friend List.
You can also type /f_a message to use this function.
(Example: /f hello = you say "hello" to everyone in the Friend List)
- Whisper: Sends a message to a specified player by typing /p_player name_a message.
(Example: /p TYSB hello = you say "hello" to the player name TYSB)
- To all players within your server: When you chat through this channel, you will consume Holy Horn () in the Player Inventory of the Item Interface to send a message to all players within the same server (both in the lobby and in any game mode). The sent message will appear in the separated chat box above the advertisement.
- To all players within your cross-server group: When you chat through this channel, you will consume Eternal Horn () in the Player Inventory of the Item Interface to send a message to all players within the same cross-server group (both in the lobby and in any game mode). The sent message will appear in the separated chat box above the advertisement.
- Player Information
- Right-clicking the name of a player in the chat box can pop up their information interface where it has more available actions to be selected.
- : Add to Friend List
- : Add to Blacklist
- : View Profile
- : Report Advertising (Mute)
- : Challenge to Solo Mode in BF Mode.
- : Challenge to Solo Mode in Arena Mode.
- Restrictions on Chat Message
- Players below level 5 cannot send a message in the Lobby Interface.
- Each player has a limited number of 20 messages that they can send to the Lobby Interface.
- Each time you finish playing 1 game (win or lose is fine), the limited number of messages is reset.
- After reporting the targeted player by using Report Advertising command in Player Information Interface, the system will now instantly prevent them from chatting.
Friend List & Background
Clicking on the button to switch between Live2D Mode / 3D CG Mode <-> 2D CG Mode
Clicking on the main button to show all sub-buttons for switching between the Live2D or CG of all sub-skins.
The current list of all animated CG, Live2D CG, and 3D CG are on the following link => HERE <=
- Friend (好友)
- Team Interface
The Team Interface appears as an additional part of Friend (好友) when you select the Team Option of any game mode.
- (Default BG) (默认背景)
Sets the background image back to the default (latest skin/hero).
- (Hero Info) (英雄详情)
Shows the latest hero cards in Hero Album.
- (Monthly Cards) (月卡)
Shows all available monthly cards that can be purchased, Pandora's Magic Box (2020.09.17) are the current ongoing events for selling all monthly cards.
- (Live Broadcast) (直播)
Shows the recently famous videos that are uploaded by players.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.