|Health Point||573 (+80)||Attack Damage||56 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||32.6 (+3.2)||Move Speed||307|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||130|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Chakra - Minato doesn't have Mana and uses Chakra instead. He restores 5 Chakra per second that maxes out at 100 Chakra. Each time he performs a basic attack, he restores 10 Chakra.
- Passive (Konoha's Yellow Flash) - Because of how fast he is in the battle of the Ninja's world, this fact is renowned worldwide and leading him to be titled as Konoha's Yellow Flash. Minato gains 15% bonus Movement Speed and 25%/30%/35%/40% bonus Attack Speed (upgraded at level 6/11/16) for 2 seconds when dealing skill damage against enemies.
- Passive (Hiraishin Kunai) - When Minato throws out his Hiraishin Kunai from any skill, the kunai will stay in place after reaching its destination for 5 seconds. The kunai can be targeted by the active effect of Hiraishin no Jutsu [E].
Cost: 55 Chakra Static Cooldown: 2 seconds
- Active 1st Cast - Minato throws a single Hiraishin Kunai in the specified direction, the kunai deals 50/80/110/140/170 + [0.8 Bonus AD] physical damage to all enemies hit and applies a Hiraishin Kunai mark on them that lasts for 3 seconds. While the kunai is flying, Minato can cast Hiraishin - Ni no Dan [Q] as the second cast of this skill.
- Note - This skill is not affected by cooldown reduction effects.
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Active 2nd Cast - Minato instantly teleports to the in-flight Hiraishin Kunai, but didn't stop the flight of the kunai in this process. If Minato casts this skill while he holds the Rasengan, he also unleashes the Rasengan into the ground on his arrival, the impact from unleashing the Rasengan inflicts physical damage equal to the damage dealt by Rasengan [W] itself to all enemies nearby and immobilizes them for 0.5 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 seconds
- Active - Minato condenses a spiraling sphere of the wind element called Rasengan in his hand for 3 seconds, his next basic attack while holding the Rasengan will release the Rasengan on his hand to strike onto the target, dealing 40/85/130/175/220 + [0.9 Bonus AD] bonus physical damage. The Rasengan also disrupts the target's Chakra upon hitting, silencing the target for less than a second (briefly).
Cost: - Cooldown: 0.0 seconds
- Active 1st Cast - Minato cast this skill on the Hiraishin Kunai to instantly teleport to the selected kunai and collect it before entering a very short cooldown and being able to cast the 2nd cast of this skill once within 4 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 1.1 / 0.9 / 0.7 / 0.5 / 0.3 seconds
- Active 2nd Cast - After Minato collects the Hiraishin Kunai, he will be able to cast this skill once within 4 seconds to teleport himself to strike behind an enemy unit nearby, dealing 40/65/90/115/140 + [1.0 Bonus AD] physical damage upon reaching the target and restoring 10 Chakra at the same time. If Minato casts this skill to strike an enemy with Hiraishin Kunai mark, the strike also inflict [0.8 Bonus AD] bonus physical damage.
- Note - While within the duration for casting the 2nd cast of this skill, Minato will still be able to use the 1st cast of the skill to collect any Hiraishin Kunai within the game map, resetting the duration to cast the 2nd cast back to 4 seconds upon collecting any kunai.
Cost: - Cooldown: 120 / 110 / 100 seconds
- Passive - Minato leaps into the air (becoming invulnerable for a short period of casting time) before throwing 6/8/10 Hiraishin Kunais in the fan-shaped area in front of himself, dealing 250/350/450 + [1.0 Bonus AD] physical damage to all enemies hit and applies a Hiraishin Kunai mark on them that lasts for 3 seconds. Upon unleashing the barrage of kunais, they will travel to the farthest distance before staying in place at their own current location.
Nine-Tails Mode Minato