- 9.00 AM - 11.59 AM
- Surf [W]: The mechanic adjusted from "Surfs toward the facing direction" -> "Surfs toward the mouse direction"
- Ionioi Hetairoi [R]: Base damage reduced from 35/70/105 -> 30/60/90
- Wildhammer's Wrath [W]: The effectiveness of the Movement Speed reduction effect on each level adjusted from 50% -> 30%/35%/40%/45%/50%
- Charge Forward [R]: Bonus Armor and bonus Magic Resist reduced from 35/55/77 -> 30/45/65
- Amy's Overload [Q]: Cooldown adjusted from 10/9/8/7/6 seconds -> 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 seconds
- Amy's Overload [Q]: Mana cost increased from 40/45/50/55/60 Mana -> 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
- Amy's Anger [W]: Mana cost increased from 45/50/55/60/65 Mana -> 55/60/65/70/75 Mana
- Shadow Flare [W]: The Movement Speed reduction effect on each orb reduced from 15% -> 10%
- Heartless Angel [R]: Cooldown increased from 80/70/60 seconds -> 100/90/80 seconds
- Damage Displacement: Scaling damage adjusted from 0.5 AD -> 0.65 Bonus AD
- The bonus Armor and bonus Magic Resist from an active ability increased from 10 -> 15
- The bonus Movement Speed from an active ability increased from 15% -> 20%
Free Hero Rotation
- Optimized the game TIPS about Optical Camouflage Field -> Brush.
- Optimized the CG of some skill icons.
- Replaced BGM at the Login Interface to Gokuraku Jodo by GARNiDELiA.
- Adjusted Inverse Kurumi ().
- Added new sound effect for the clone's basic attacks (Dalet/Chet [R]).
- Added a new voice set.
- Eternal Battlefield in WCA () and Naval District () are merged into a new Cross-server Group.
- Eternal Battlefield in Angel of Extinction (), Raising Heart () and Hagun Utahime () are merged into a new Cross-server Group.
- Fixed Dita's () Data Deletion [R] displayed the wrong cooldown.
- Fixed Yakumo Yukari's () Aimless Journey to the Abandoned Station [R] displayed the wrong cooldown.
- Fixed Ultraman's () Ranbalt Light Bomb [R] didn't deal any damage after his death.
- Fixed when the time limited heroes expire, they wouldn't be instantly disabled from selection.
- Fixed Ryougi Shiki's Consumption Bar () displayed the amount of Mana.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.