|Health Point||563 (+78)||Attack Damage||56 (+3.2)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||15 (+4)||Move Speed||307|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0)||Range||110|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Each hero kill or assist, Senjougahara gains 25 Gold. Each hero kill, her cooldowns are reduced by 15 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 9 / 8.5 / 8 / 7.5 / 7 seconds
- Active - Senjougahara throws a stationery that hits up to 6 enemies (priority heroes first), dealing 45/80/115/150/185 + [0.55 AP] magic damage to all targets hit and inflicting a debuff that reduces all healing they receive by 50% for 5 seconds.
- Note - If the next target of stationery dies before it can reach them, the stationery disappears.
Cost: - Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds
- Passive - Senjougahara's skills and basic attacks deal 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24 extra damage on each hit.
- Active - Senjougahara throws 8 stationeries in all directions by using herself as the center, all stationeries will travel to the maximum range before flying back to her. When stationeries fly out from Senjougahara, they will deal 40/55/70/85/100 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all enemies they hit through. When stationeries fly back to Senjougahara, they will deal 50/70/90/110/130 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all enemies they hit through. Each unit can take damage only once from all stationeries when they are flying out and only once when they are returning back.
Cost: - Cooldown: 12 / 11.5 / 11 / 10.5 / 10 seconds
- Active - Senjougahara instantly moved to the target unit within 550 cast range, resets her own basic attacks and gains the ability to reduce incoming damage by 10% for 3 seconds. If the target is an enemy, she deals 80/120/160/200/240 + [0.75 AP] magic damage to the target.
Cost: - Cooldown: 60 / 55 / 50 seconds
- Active - Senjougahara channels and spins in place to throw 10 stationeries over 3 seconds (1 stationery per 0.3 seconds) at the closest 4 enemy heroes (maximum for a total of 40 stationeries) within 500 radius. Each stationery deals 60/80/100 + [0.1 AP] magic damage.
- Note - This skill can be activated only when there is at least one enemy hero within range.
Date Masamune (Automata)