|Health Point||563 (+78)||Attack Damage||56 (+3.2)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||32.5 (+3.5)||Move Speed||307|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0.5)||Range||110|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Senjougahara was once encountered and being possessed by a mysterious crab, thus under a certain "equivalent exchange", she became weightless. For every 4% of Senjougahara's missing Health, her Movement Speed and Ability Power are increased by 1%.
Cost: - Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Active - Senjougahara throws a stapler in a straight line, dealing 70/105/140/175/210 + [0.55 AP] magic damage to all targets hit, and inflicting a debuff that reduces all healing they receive by 50% for 5 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds
- Passive - Senjougahara's skills and basic attacks deal 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24 extra damage on each hit.
- Active - Senjougahara throws 6 stationeries in all directions by using herself as the center, all stationeries will travel to the maximum range before flying back to her. When stationeries fly out from Senjougahara, they will deal 45/60/75/90/105 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all enemies they hit through. When stationeries fly back to Senjougahara, they will deal 45/60/75/90/105 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all enemies they hit through. Each unit can take damage only once from all stationeries when they are flying out and only once when they are returning back.
Cost: - Cooldown: 12 / 11.5 / 11 / 10.5 / 10 seconds
- Active - Senjougahara has an ability to enter and leave the battlefield at any time with her ultra-lightweight, she assaults to the target unit at an incredible speed within 550 cast range, resets her own basic attack animation, and gains the ability to reduce incoming damage by 10% for 3 seconds. Upon assaulting the target, Senjougahara also inflicts 80/120/160/200/240 + [0.75 AP] magic damage to all enemies she dashes through (including the target if they are enemies) and reducing their Movement Speed by 30% for 2 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 60 / 55 / 50 seconds
- Passive - Each time an enemy hero is killed or dies within 1 second after being damaged by Senjougahara's skills, the cooldown on all of her basic skills is reset, and the cooldown on the active ability of this skill is reduced by 14 seconds.
- Active - Senjougahara constantly channels and throws a large amount of stationery above herself before they would rain down on to the target area with 1 stationery is being thrown and rained down every 0.3 seconds for a total of 10 stationeries over 3 seconds. Each stationery deals 60/80/100 + [0.1/0.11/0.12 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit.
Date Masamune (Automata)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.