Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Health Point||565 (+87)||Attack Damage||58 (+3.5)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||17 (+3.5)||Move Speed||290|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||140|
Cost: - Static Cooldown: -
- Passive - Whenever Sesshoumaru uses his basic skills on enemies while they're knocked up by his other skills, the current skill will deal an additional effect on the targets.
Cost: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 Mana Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds
- Active - Sesshoumaru unleashes an upward straight wave blast in the direction of the cursor, knocking all enemies that get hit up in the air and dealing 70/120/170/220 + [1.2 Bonus AD] physical damage. When used against enemies while his other skills knock them, it knocks them up higher.
Cost: 45 Mana Cooldown: 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 seconds
- Active - Sesshoumaru dashes toward the direction of the cursor, knocking up all enemies he passes through backward and dealing 45/75/110/145/180 + [1.0 AD] physical damage. When used against enemies who are knocked up by his other skills, it deals [8% of target's missing Health] magic damage.
Cost: 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 Mana Cooldown: 8 / 7.5 / 7 / 6.5 / 6 seconds
- Active - Sesshoumaru thrusts his sword to unleash a straight wave in the direction of the cursor, dealing 40/90/140/190/240 + [0.9 AD] physical damage to all enemies hit and knocking them back. When used against enemies who are knocked by his other skills, it knocks enemies back further.
Cost: 100 Mana Cooldown: 75 / 60 / 45 seconds
- Active - Sesshoumaru leaps toward the target location, dealing 250/375/500 + [1.5 Bonus AD] physical damage to all enemies on the target area upon impact and knocking them back from the center of the target location. The enemies in the outer area of the skill will only take half of the skill's damage.
Sesshoumaru (Old CG)
Saint Slayer Sesshoumaru