|Health Point||575 (+82)||Attack Damage||48 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||25.4 (+3.8)||Move Speed||298|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||510|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - When Miyuki hits an enemy with her skills, she will apply a stackable Frost debuff that lasts for 3 seconds on the target. The Frost debuff can be stacked up to 15 stacks. Stacking the Frost debuff on a target more than 10 stacks will instantly apply Freeze effect (stun) to them.
- Frost - Reduces target's Movement Speed by 5%.
- Freeze - While under Freeze effect, the stacks of the Frost debuff on the target will be reduced by 1 stack every 0.1 seconds. When the stacks of the Frost debuff on the target is lowered to 3 stacks, the Freeze effect will be removed.
- Condition - This hidden effect appears only when there is Shiba Tatsuya within the same team.
- Hidden Effect - Grants 2 bonus Ability Power and 24 bonus Mana to Miyuki.
- Note - Everything of mine belongs to my one and only dear (Onii) brother (Sama).
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 2 seconds
- Active - Miyuki summons a large snowflake that can slow down the speed of all projectiles at the targeted location for 0.7/0.65/0.6/0.55/0.5 seconds, The snowflake explodes at the end of its duration, inflicting 60/90/120/150/180 + [0.65 AP] magic damage to all nearby enemies and applying 3 stacks of (1 stack on targets under Freeze) Frost to all enemy heroes hit.
Cost: 80 Mana Cooldown: 16 seconds
- Active - Miyuki creates an Inferno field that is divided into Fire zone | Ice zone on the targeted area that lasts for 4 seconds.
- Ice Zone: Reduces the Movement Speed of all enemies within the zone by 20%, deals 8/16/24/32/40 + [0.2 AP] magic damage to all enemies within the zone every 0.5 seconds, and adds 1 stack of the Frost debuff to all enemy heroes within the zone every 0.5 seconds. If the target is under the Freeze effect while within the Ice zone, the stacks of the Frost debuff received from the zone will be increased to 2 stacks every 0.5 seconds.
- Fire Zone: Reduces the Magic Resistance of all enemies within the zone by 20%, deals 8/16/24/32/40 + [0.2 AP] magic damage to all enemies within the zone every 0.5 seconds, and reduces 1 stack of the Frost debuff on enemy heroes within the zone every 0.5 seconds. If the target is under the Freeze effect while within the Fire zone, the stacks of the Frost debuff on the target will be instantly reduced to 3 stacks (removing Freeze effect at the same time). For every stack of Freeze debuff reduced, the damage the target receives will be increased by 50%.
Cost: 70 Mana Static Cooldown: 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18 seconds
- Passive - Improves the Movement Speed reduction effect of the Frost debuff to 7%/9%/11%/13%/15%.
- Active - Miyuki creates a Deep Fog field on the target area that lasts for 8 seconds. Within the field, Miyuki gains 12%/16%/20%/24%/28% bonus Movement Speed and her cooldown of Freeze Flame [Q] is reduced by half. When enemy heroes stay within the fog field, they gain a stack of Frost debuff every 0.5 seconds and deal 10%/12.5%/15%/17.%/20% less damage against Miyuki. When the Deep Fog field covers the enemy's buildings, the duration of the field is reduced to 5 seconds.
Cost: 100 / 130 / 160 Mana Cooldown: 110 / 90 / 70 seconds
- Active - Miyuki applies 4 stacks of Cocytus to the target, which all stacks of Cocytus will be detonated to trigger a direct attack on the target's spirit after a 3 second delay. Before the detonation, a target with stacks of Cocytus can reduce their own stacks by 1 stack for every [15% of Miyuku's maximum Health] damage dealt by the target against Miyuki, likewise, Miyuki can also increase the current stacks of Cocytus on the target by 1 stack for every [7.5% of the target's maximum Health] damage dealt by Miyuki against the target, the Cocytus debuff can be stacked up to 8 stacks. Upon detonation, the detonation deals [(Detonated Cocytus stacks) x (50/75/100 + [0.15 AP)] true damage and applies a crystallize effect (stun effect) on the target that lasts for [(Detonated Cocytus stacks) x (0.25)] seconds.
- Note - The stacks of Cocytus debuff can't be dispelled.
Idol Miyuki (Utahime Miyuki)
Zero (Grimoire of Zero)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.