|Health Point||560 (+77)||Attack Damage||55 (+3.4)|
|Mana Point||300 (+43)||Attack Speed||0.67 (+0.03)|
|Armor||15 (+3)||Move Speed||295|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0)||Range||530|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Tatsuya attacks faster than ordinary people, increases his own Cooldown Reduction by 6% and 0.5% for each level increased. When Tatsuya's skills hit the enemy units, increases his Attack Speed by 2 times (200%) and Movement Speed by 1 time (100%) of his total Cooldown Reduction (including the value that exceeds Cooldown Reduction Cap) for 3 seconds.
Cost: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 Mana Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds
- Passive (Cast Jamming) - Every 60 seconds, Tatsuya Shiba can ignore the damage or skill with the debuff effect from enemy heroes once.
- Active (Decomposition) - Tatsuya launches his decomposition magic in a line, dealing 85/120/155/190/225 + [0.8/0.9/1.0/1.1/1.2 Bonus AD] physical damage to all enemies hit.
Cost: 35 Mana Cooldown: 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 seconds
- Active - Tatsuya uses the magician eyes to obtain a vision within a radius of 1500 range around his current location and gains 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% Armor Penetration for 5 seconds. During the duration, each of his basic attacks will reduce the cooldown of the active ability from Decomposition [Q] and Compound Waves [E] by 1 second.
Cost: 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 Mana Cooldown: 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 seconds
- Active - Tatsuya uses the compound waves on the target enemy unit, dealing 65/100/135/170/205 + [0.8 AD] physical damage to them. If the target was detected by magician eyes, the damage from this ability will also apply a silence effect on them for 0.75 seconds.
Cost: 100 Mana Cooldown: 120 / 105 / 90 seconds
- Active - Tatsuya fires an artillery shell in the specified direction, dealing 300/450/600 + [1.0 AD] physical damage to all non-hero enemies the bullet hits through. When the shell hits on any enemy hero or reaches the maximum distance, the shell will explode to deal 300/400/500 + [1.0 AD] physical damage to all enemies within the exploding area.
Special Lieutenant Ooguro Ryuuya