Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Health Point||558 (+77)||Attack Damage||54 (+3.5)|
|Attack Speed||0.67 (+0.03)|
|Armor||34 (+3)||Move Speed||300|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0.5)||Range||530|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - When out of combat for 6 seconds, Shimakaze gains 20% bonus Movement Speed and 6 Fuel per second up to a maximum of 12 Fuel. When in combat, she loses 2 Fuel per second (3 Fuel while within Night Battle mode). If the fuel runs out, Shimakaze loses her bonus Movement Speed from this skill.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 seconds
- Active - Shimakaze sends out a Rensouhou-chan that rotates itself toward the specified direction for 800 range. After Rensouhou-chan rotates to the maximum distance, it will rotate back in the direction of Shimakaze's latest position for 2400 range. During the process of rotating itself, Rensouhou-chan fires its bullets in a 360-degree fashion every 0.1 seconds, dealing 10/16/22/28/34 + [0.2 Bonus AD] physical damage for each bullet hits on enemy units, the bullet can also trigger the critical strike on any target hit. Additionally, The bullet also applies a stacking 3% Armor Reduction debuff for 2 seconds. Once Shimakaze retrieves Rensouhou-chan, she restores Fuel on her Swifty Shimakaze to a maximum value, reduces the cooldown of this skill by 5 seconds, and refunds 50% of the Mana cost of this skill.
- Note - The Rensouhou-chan can be retrieved by Shimakaze by just colliding with each other. It can also be retrieved before it starts rotating back in the direction of Shimakaze's latest position.
- Note - The Rensouhou-chan has a vision around itself, making it a good skill for surveillance.
Cost: 20 Mana Cooldown: 17 seconds
- Active - Shimakaze enters Night Battle mode for 4 seconds. Within the duration, she gains 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% Critical Chance, 25%/35%/45%/55%/65% bonus Attack Speed, and 75% bonus Movement Speed that decays to 15% after 1 second. When Shimakaze kills an enemy hero or gains an assist in the killing, she will reset this skill's cooldown.
- Note - Activating this skill resets Shimakaze's basic attack animation.
Cost: 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 Mana Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
- Active - Shimakaze launches a Type 94 Depth Charge in a straight line, exploding upon hitting the first enemy, dealing 40/70/100/130/160 + [0.8 Bonus AD] physical damage to all enemies in the area of the explosion and reducing their Movement Speed by 50% for 3 seconds. The depth charge increases its speed after traveling a certain distance, and its damage will also be increased by 50%.
Cost: 30 Mana Cooldown: 0.5 seconds
- Passive - For every 7 seconds, Shimakaze gains 1 stock of torpedo up to a max of 7 torpedoes. If she uses all the torpedoes, this skill is disabled until she has at least 1 stock of torpedoes.
- Active - Shimakaze consumes 1 stack of torpedo and launches a torpedo on a straight line that disappears when it hits the first enemy hero, dealing 80/130/180 + [0.8 AD] physical damage to the first hero hit and dealing half of its damage to all non-hero enemies the torpedo passes through.
- Note - The interval to gain each stock of torpedo can be reduced by Cooldown Reduction effects.
Wedding Dress Shimakaze