|Health Point||605 (+82)||Attack Damage||55 (+3.5)|
|Attack Speed||0.64 (+0.03)|
|Armor||35.5 (+3.5)||Move Speed||300|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||170|
Cost: - (Requires 75 Rage to Activate) Cooldown: 100 / 90 / 80 seconds
- Rage - Goku doesn't use utilize Mana and instead, he uses Rage that can be stored up to 250 Rage. During combat in human form, Goku's Rage is increased by 12/16/20 every second. Each of Goku's basic attacks increases 3/4/5 Rage, the casting of Zanzoken [Q] increases 9/12/15 Rage, and each enemy unit hit by Nyoibo [E] increases 3/4/5 Rage (doubled when the unit hit is heroes). After out of combat for 6 seconds, Rage is reduced by 10 per seconds. After out of combat for 12 seconds, Rage is reduced by 10 per seconds. When Goku dies, he will lose all Rage (the increment of Rage from various sources is upgraded at level 6 and 11).
- Active - Goku transforms into a Giant Kong, slowing all nearby enemies within 600 range by 30%/40%/50% Movement Speed for 1.5 second. While in Giant Kong form, he loses the ability to cast skills and he can only perform basic attacks as an exchange for various bonuses. While in Giant Kong form, Goku's basic attack range is extended by 130, he gains 10%/20%/30% bonus Movement Speed, and his basic attacks reduce the target's Movement Speed by 50% for 0.5 seconds. While in Giant Kong form, Goku continuously consumes 7 + [4 x the duration in Giant Kong form] Rage per second, and any participation in killing of enemy heroes (Hero Kill / Assist) increases his Rage by 50. While in Giant Kong form, Goku increases his own Attack Damage by 45%, Attack Speed by 30%, Armor by 30%, Magic Resist by 15%, and Armor Penetration by 15% while losing 10 Rage per second, and Goku continuously increases all of those 5 stats up to 180% bonus Attack Damage, 120% bonus Attack Speed, 120% bonus Armor, 60% bonus Magic Resist, and 60% Armor Penetration within 8 seconds. When Goku's Rage reaches 0, he will transform back to his human form and enter the Weak state wherein his Attack Speed is reduced by 30%, his Attack Power is reduced by 15%, and his Movement Speed is reduced by 15% for 5 seconds. (The cooldown and abilities of this skill are upgraded at level 6 and 11)
- Note - Goku learns the active skill of Rampage [T] when he learns his first skill.
Cost: - Cooldown: 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 seconds
- Active - Goku instantly teleports to the target enemy unit, inflicting 50/85/120/155/190 + [1.1 AD] physical damage to the target and reducing the target's Armor by 5/10/15/20/25 for 3 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 24 / 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 seconds
- Passive - Increases Goku's Movement Speed by 7%/9%/11%/13%/15%.
- Active - Goku hops in and rides the Flying Nimbus, gaining 40 + 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% bonus Movement Speed, unobstructed vision and the ability to ignore unit collision for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds. Each 50 Rage he currently has, extends the duration of this skill for 1 second. If Goku takes more than [20% of Goku's maximum Health] damage from an enemy hero, performs a basic attack or uses a skill, the cloud is destroyed and the skill automatically ends.
- Active - Goku can use this skill again to instantly end the skill effect by destroying his own cloud.
Cost: - Cooldown: 14 / 12.5 / 11 / 9.5 / 8 seconds
- Active - Goku strikes his Nyoibo in a straight line, dealing 80/125/170/215/260 + [0.9 Bonus AD] physical damage to all enemies hit and stunning them for 1 second. For each enemy hero that is hit by his Nyoibo, Goku increases his Critical Strike Chance by 10% for 3 seconds, up to 40% at 4 stacks. Each of Goku's basic attack reduces the cooldown of this skill by 1 second.
Cost: 100% Current Rage Cooldown: 80 / 60 / 40 seconds
- Active - Goku performs the extremely powerful technical that he learned from Master Turtle Hermit, he starts channeling the skill to accumulate energy, instantly restores his Rage by 40 then increases his Rage by 20 every second. When Goku channels the skill up to 3 seconds, he will be forced to unleash the skill by firing an energy wave of Qigong in a cursor's direction that explodes when traveling for a certain distance or upon contact on an enemy hero, building or terrain. The explosion deals 200/375/550 + [1 x Consumed Rage] + [1.2 AP] + [1.2 Bonus AD] magic damage to all enemies (including buildings) within 250 range from the impact area and their Movement Speed is reduced by 50% for 1.5 seconds. All non-hero units and non-building units hit by the energy wave are shoved away and take the same damage as those directly hit by the explosion. Moving, casting, being inflicted with crowd controls or pressing the S hotkey during the channeling effect of this skill will instantly stop the channeling effect and refund 50% of the skill cooldown.
- Note - Goku can change the direction to fire his energy wave, by right-clicking in the new direction while he's charging.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.