|Health Point||642 (+86)||Attack Damage||54 (+3.4)|
|Mana Point||0 (+0)||Attack Speed||0.65 (+0.03)|
|Armor||35.5 (+3.5)||Move Speed||295|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||160|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - The allied heroes within a certain AoE around Mikoto gain 2%/4%/6%/8% bonus Armor, 2%/4%/6%/8% bonus Magic Resist and become a Member of HOMRA (the bonus Armor and Magic Resist are upgraded at level 1/6/11/16). When the Member of HOMRA is attacked by an enemy, the skill will apply The Sworn Enemy of HOMRA mark effect () to the attacker that lasts for 5 seconds. When the effect of The Awakening of The Raging Flame [Q] or Fire Pulse [E] hits the target with mark effect, it will consume the mark and stun the target for 0.75 seconds.
Cost: 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 Health Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
- Passive - When Mikoto doesn't perform any basic attack, he obtains 1 stack of Raging Flame buff () every 4 seconds, up to 3 stacks. His next basic attack will consume all stacks of the Raging Flame buff, dealing [1% of Mikoto's maximum Health] magic damage to all enemies hit in a fan-shaped area in the direction he attacks.
- Active - Mikoto assaults in the specified direction, dealing [5%/6%/7%/8%/9% of target's maximum Health] + [3% of Mikoto's maximum Health] physical damage to all enemies he strikes through (the part of the damage that is based on target's maximum Health can't exceed 200/250/300/350/400 damage against non-hero units), knocking enemy heroes back and leaving the Raging Flame trail for 3 seconds. The Raging Flame trial deals 20/25/30/35/40 + [0.2 AP] magic damage to all enemies within the area every 0.5 seconds.
Cost: 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 Health per 0.5 seconds Cooldown: 2 seconds
- Passive - While Mikoto doesn't unleash Red Aura's Domain (Off mode), Mikoto turns the power of his Domain into the Red Armor. Upon being hit by a basic attack, Mikoto reflects 10/15/20/25/30 + [5% of Mikoto's Armor] + [5% of Mikoto's Magic Resist] magic damage back to the attacker.
- Active (Toggle) - Unleashes Red Aura's Domain around Mikoto in a form of aura effect, increasing his Armor and Magic Resist by 4/8/12/16/20, sharing 20% of the damage his allied heroes within the area received to himself (reducing the damage received by 1/4 of Mikoto's Armor + Magic Resist), dealing 10/15/20/25/30 + [5% of Mikoto's Armor] + [5% of Mikoto's Magic Resist] magic damage to all enemy heroes within the area every 0.5 seconds and reducing their Movement Speed by 10%. Clicking this skill again will toggle off the Red Aura's Domain effect.
Cost: 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 Health Cooldown: 24 / 23 / 22 / 21 / 20 seconds
- Active - Mikito turns himself into a pillar of fire and after a short delay, he teleports to the specified position (can't be targeted during the move) before deactivating his pillar of fire. Each pillar of fire deals 40/50/60/70/80 + [1.5% of target's maximum Health] magic damage and applies a Burning debuff () to all enemies hit (the debuff deals [2% of target's missing Health] magic damage every 2 seconds, for a total of 6 seconds).
- Note - The same target can be hit by both pillars of fire from the casting location and the targeted location, taking damage from both of them.
Cost: 10% / 15% / 20% Current Health Cooldown: 140 / 120 / 100 seconds
- Passive - Upon learning this skill grants 50 Energy of Sword of Damocles to Mikoto, killing a hero grants 50 Energy and assisting in killing a hero grants 25 Energy. Killing a non-hero unit grants 1 Energy. Every 2 seconds automatically grants 1 Energy. Mikoto can stack up to 300 Energy. 25 Energy is lost upon death.
- Active - Mikoto consumes all Energy from the Sword of Damocles to cause the sword to fall upon himself, dealing 100/200/300 + [4% of Mikoto's maximum Health] + [Consumed Energy] magic damage to all enemies hit within the area and granting the shield effect that can withstand 50/100/150 + [2% of Mikoto's maximum Health] + [Consumed Energy] damage to all allied heroes within the area.
Cyberpunk Arsonist Mikoto
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.