|Health Point||550 (+77)||Attack Damage||53 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.68 (+0.03)|
|Armor||31 (+3)||Move Speed||297|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0.5)||Range||550|
Cost: - Cooldown: 15 seconds
- Passive - Iroha can store Magical Crossbow Arrows up to 10 stacks. Iroha's basic attacks, Leap Shot [Q], and Magical Crossbow Arrows [R] always consume the stacks of Magical Crossbow Arrows. When 10 stacks of Magical Crossbow Arrows are depleted, all stacks will be refilled within 5 seconds with 5 stacks of 5 Magic Arrows, 3 Penetration Arrows, and 2 Explosive Arrows. The order for the types of arrows that will be shot is fixed at random. The effects of each type of arrows are as follows:
- Magic Arrow - Inflicts a single [1.1 AD] physical damage (can trigger Critical Strike, Life Steal, and on-hit effects) to the target hit.
- Penetration Arrow - Inflicts [1.0 AD] physical damage (aside from primary target, subsequent targets hit can trigger Critical Strike, but can't trigger Life Steal and on-hit effects, the Critical Strike will be triggered separately on each target hit) to all enemies hit in the front rectangular area.
- Explosive Arrow - Explodes after hitting the target, inflicting [0.9 AD] physical damage (aside from primary target, subsequent targets hit can't trigger Critical Strike, Life Steal, and on-hit effects) to all enemies within the explosion area.
- Note - While Iroha has 0 stacks of Magical Crossbow Arrows, she will use an Ordinary Arrow as a replacement to deal damage equal to her basic attacks which is [1.0 AD] physical damage (can trigger Critical Strike and Life Steal) without any additional effect instead.
- Note - The order for stacks of Magical Crossbow Arrows will be displayed below Iroha's Mana bar with Blue Color represents Magic Arrow, Red Color represents Penetration Arrow, and Yellow Color represents Explosive Arrows as follows:
Cost: 45 Mana Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds
- Active - Iroha instantly dashes toward the targeted location within 500 range while firing arrows using stacks of Magical Crossbow Arrows against 3 nearest enemy units (inflicting damage & effects depending on the types of arrows that are used). This movement will not interrupt the basic attacks of Iroha and each shot on an enemy consumes 1 stack of Magical Crossbow Arrows. When Iroha shoots at least 1 enemy hero using this skill, the cooldown of this skill will be instantly reduced by 60%.
Cost: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 Mana Cooldown: 27 / 24 / 21 / 18 / 15 seconds
- Passive - When Iroha takes damage greater than 20% of her maximum Health, Little QB (Little Kyubey) will instantly block that damage for Iroha once but will not be able to negate the crowd controls from that damage, Little QB can negate damage only once within 100 seconds.
- Active - Little QB exposes the Weakness of all enemy heroes around Iroha for 6 seconds and also increases Iroha's Attack Speed by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% for the entire duration. When Iroha inflicts damage against enemy heroes with Weakness, she will inflict 15/20/25/30/35 bonus true damage to the target.
Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana Cooldown: 55 / 50 / 45 / 40 / 35 seconds
- Active - Iroha drank the infamous 24 things lucky water called Lucky Owl Water produced by the Uwasa and got 24 stacks of Ultimate Luck that lasts for 15 seconds. If all 24 stacks of Ultimate Luck were used, Iroha instantly receives 24 stacks of Ultimate Misery for 15 seconds as a replacement.
- Ultimate Luck - While within the effects of Ultimate Lucky, Iroha no longer takes time to refill the magical crossbow arrows, all arrows are refilled in an instant and each launch of the barrage of arrows consumes 1 stack instead of 10 stacks. When Iroha deals any damage, the damage will be increased by 10% in exchange for 1 stack of Ultimate Luck. When Iroha takes damage from enemy heroes, the damage will be reduced by 15% for an exchange of 1 stack of Ultimate Luck.
- Ultimate Misery - While within the effect of Ultimate Misery, Iroha's Movement Speed is reduced by 7% in exchange for 3 stacks of Ultimate Misery are being consumed every second, and Iroha's Armor and Magic Resist are also being reduced by 15 in exchange for 3 stacks of Ultimate Misery are being consumed every second.
- Note - If Iroha doesn't consume all stacks of Ultimate Luck within the duration, she will not receive the stacks of Ultimate Misery.
Cost: 100 Mana Cooldown: 50 / 40 / 30 seconds
- Passive (Doppel) - When Iroha takes lethal damage, she will die and turn into Doppel. The Doppel will flight toward the target that deals lethal damage to Iroha to inflict 105/175/245 + [1.10 AD] true damage and reduce the target's Movement Speed by 30% for a few seconds (the Doppel can inflict 100 fixed true damage against the targeted building), the Doppel lasts for 15 seconds or until it hits the target.
- Active (Magical Crossbow Arrows) - Iroha shoots 10 arrows in a straight line in front of herself using stacks of Magical Crossbow Arrows to inflict damage and effects based on the types of arrows that are consumed against all enemy hit (the spawn location of the arrows will follow the current position of Iroha). Within a single cast, the same target will take 60%/80%/100% damage only from the first arrow hit, the subsequent hits of the arrows on the same target deal only 50% of the actual damage, and all arrows that are shot can't trigger a critical strike, Life Steal, or on-hit effects. The arrows from this skill deal 100% of their actual damage against monsters and minions.
School Uniform Iroha
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.