|Health Point||562 (+75)||Attack Damage||49 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.63 (+0.03)|
|Armor||35 (+3)||Move Speed||294|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0.5)||Range||528|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Each time Tang Monk's skills hits on an enemy unit, reduces the target's Attack Damage by 2/3/4/5/6/7 (with its own upgrade based on Tang Monk's level) for 4 seconds, stacking up to 6 times (12/18/24/30/36/42).
Cost: 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 Mana Cooldown: 3.5 seconds
- Active - Tang Monk casts his Mantra to affect on all nearby units. The skill deals 60 /80/100/120/140 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all nearby enemies and restores the Health of all nearby allied units by 15/20/25/30/35 + [0.1 AP] (1/4 of the skill damage) (only half of the healing takes effect to non-hero units). Each enemy unit hit by the damage of this skill increases the healing effect of this skill by 8% on the current cast.
Cost: 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 Mana Cooldown: 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 seconds
- Active - Tang Monk casts Salvation Mantra to a targeted hero, the effect depends on the target's side.
- Allied Hero - The mantra grants 35% bonus Movement Speed and 20/30/40/50/60 bonus Ability Power to the allied hero for 5 seconds.
- Enemy Hero - The mantra reduces the enemy hero's Movement Speed by 30% for 3 seconds and at the end of mantra's duration will also immobilize the target for 0.5 seconds. The duration of the immobilize effect is increased by 0.25 seconds for each 100 damage target takes within the duration of the mantra, stacking up to 2.75 seconds.
Cost: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 Mana Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
- Passive - Each non-hero unit killed by Tang Monk grants 3 bonus Mana to him. Each hero kill grants 30 bonus Mana to him and each assist grants 15 bonus Mana to him. This effect can stack up to 3000 bonus Mana.
- Active - Tang Monk casts a protective shield on an allied unit. The shield grants both bonus Armor and bonus Magic Resist by 20/35/50/65/80 for 2 seconds. If the shielded target is attacked by an enemy hero within the shield's duration, the enemy will take 40/75/110/145/180 + [10% of Tang Monk's current Mana] magic damage and it will also be silent for 1 second (the damage and silence effect cannot occur on the same target more than once).
Cost: 125 / 150 / 175 Mana Cooldown: 140 / 130 / 120 seconds
- Active - Tang Monk stands in place to chant Great Compassion Mantra for 1 second before he creates an aura that instantly stuns all nearby enemies by 0.5 seconds and deals 80/120/160 + [0.3 AP] magic damage to them. After the initial stun and damage, the aura continues to inflict the same stun and damage effects to all nearby enemies once every 1.5 seconds, for a total of 3 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.