|Health Point||545 (+77)||Attack Damage||54 (+3.2)|
|Attack Speed||0.69 (+0.03)|
|Armor||28.5 (+3.5)||Move Speed||294|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0.5)||Range||580|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - When Tenten casts a skill, both her Movement Speed and Attack Speed are increased by 25% for 3 seconds.
Cost: 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 Mana Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds
- Active - Tenten throws a shuriken in a straight line that deals 60/95/125/165/200 + [1.0 AD] physical damage on the first target hit. After the first target hit, a barrage of cloned shurikens will be unleashed from the target hit to strike all enemies within 400 radius around the target, dealing 40/70/100/130/160 + [0.6 AD] physical damage to them.
Cost: 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 Mana Cooldown: 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 seconds
- Active - The next 3/4/5/6/7 basic attacks of Tenten within 10 seconds bounce to nearby unaffected enemies, dealing 100% of Tenten's basic attack damage to all enemies hit, each basic attack can't bounce on the same target more than once. Each bounce can critically strike but will not trigger life steals or on-hit effects. When Tenten critical strikes on the primary target, the critical effect will also affect the bounces of the same attack as well.
Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana Cooldown: 18 / 15 / 12 / 9 / 6 seconds
- Active - Tenten shoots the Manriki-Gusari in a straight line while knocking herself back in the opposite direction at the same time. After being knocked back, her next basic attack within 3 seconds has its range increased by 300 extra range and has a 100% chance to critically strike. The first enemy unit hit by the Manriki-Gusari will have their Movement Speed reduced by 35% for 2 seconds.
Cost: 100 / 110 / 120 Mana Cooldown: 100 / 80 / 60 seconds
- Active - Tenten throws a barrage of weapons in a fan-shaped area in front of herself, dealing 150/250/350 + [1.2 AD] physical damage to all enemies hit and reducing their Movement Speed by 35% for 3 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.