|Health Point||575 (+80)||Attack Damage||50 (+3.5)|
|Attack Speed||0.67 (+0.03)|
|Armor||35.5 (+3.5)||Move Speed||308|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0.5)||Range||130|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - The Sharingan can see through any Chakra, Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu. Reduces the damage received by 10% and increases 33 Tenacity (In Eternal Battlefield, this skill doesn't increase Tenacity).
Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana Cooldown: 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 seconds
- Active - Sasuke converts his internal Chakra into a flame before ejecting it in a form of huge fireball toward a targeted direction. The fireball explodes upon reaching the maximum distance or hitting the first enemy unit, dealing 75/120/165/210/255 + [1.1 Bonus AD] + [0.8 AP] physical damage to all enemies hit by the blast. If the fireball hits through Black Flames on the ground, the fireball will expand Black Flames that lasts for 2 seconds on the fireball's traveling path and explosion area.
Cost: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 Mana Cooldown: 11 seconds
- Active 1st Cast- Sasuke condenses his Chakra in his hand before dashing toward the targeted location, dealing 40/80/120/160/200 + [0.9 AP] magic damage to all enemies on the path and repelling them back for a short distance. After the dash effect, for the next 3 attacks or within 5 seconds, Sasuke's Attack Speed is increased by 75%/90%/105%/120%/135% and his damage output is increased by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%. Within 5 seconds after the dash effect, Sasuke will be able to cast Chidori Nagashi [W] once.
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Active 2nd Cast - Sasuke releases the Chidori Current at his location, emitting 12 currents in all directions. Each current deals 25/40/55/70/85 + [0.25 AP] magic damage to the first enemy hit and reducing the target's Movement Speed by 20% for 3 seconds. Each current can deal damage and stack its slow effect on the same target. The subsequent hits from the same cast of Chidori Current on the same non-hero targets deals 40%/30%/20%/10%/0% less damage.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 3 seconds
- Available only while within Susanoo [R]'s duration
- Active - Sasuke condenses the Black Flame of Amaterasu into an arrow shape before he shoots the flame arrow in a targeted direction, dealing 150/200/250 + [1.0 Bonus AD] + [0.5 AP] physical damage to all enemies hit. After the arrow hits an enemy hero, the damage of the arrow against the next enemy hero hit will be reduced by 10%, up to a total of 60% reduction. If the arrow hits through Black Flames on the ground, the arrow will expand Black Flames that lasts for 2 seconds on its traveling path. For each time Sasuke enters Susanoo mode, this skill can't be cast more than 3/4/5 times.
- Note - This skill does not share the same cooldown with Chidori [W].
- Note - The damage of the arrow will be upgraded based on the level of Susanoo [R].
Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana Cooldown: 13 seconds
- Active - Sasuke uses his Mangekyou Sharingan to spread his channeled chakra toward the targeted direction in a fan-shaped area, creating a horizontal wall of Black Flames that lasts for 5 seconds at the maximum distance or at the location where his channeled chakra hits the first enemy unit. Enemies that touch Black Flames will be applied with Amaterasu debuff, the debuff deals 6/12/18/24/30 + [0.25 AD] physical damage per second (deals only 40% damage against non-hero units) and lasts for 5 seconds. Each time Amaterasu debuff deals damage on a target, it will also reduce the target's Armor by 2/3/4/5/6 for 5 seconds, stacking up to 4 times. When an enemy unit without Amaterasu debuff comes near an enemy unit with Amaterasu debuff, the enemy unit without Amaterasu debuff will be applied with Amaterasu debuff for another 5 seconds. The Amaterasu debuff from the same Black Flames can be transmitted between enemies for up to 12 seconds. (Each of Sasuke's basic attacks reduces the cooldown of this skill by 1 second)
- Note - The Amaterasu debuff can apply to the target that once already affected with the debuff from the same cast.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 70 seconds
- Active - Sasuke activates his Susanoo mode, covering himself within Susanoo for 20 seconds. His basic attacks will be issued by Susanoo, turning his melee basic attacks (130 range) to become ranged basic attacks (439 range), increasing 10%/15%/20% Damage Reduction, increasing 20% Attack Damage and temporarily replacing Chidori [W] with Kagutsuchi (Arrow) [W]. However, while within Susanoo mode, Sasuke's Attack Speed is reduced by 20%, and his Movement Speed is reduced by 15%. Within Susanoo mode, Sasuke can click this skill again to instantly deactivate the mode.
- Note - While within Susanoo mode, Sasuke becomes immune to most crowd controls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.