Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Health Point||560 (+79)||Attack Damage||53 (+3.3)|
|Attack Speed||0.67 (+0.03)|
|Armor||35.5 (+3.5)||Move Speed||300|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||160|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Whenever White Rock Shooter's skills deal any effect on an enemy unit, they will be applied by a stacking debuff that reduces the target's Movement Speed by 7% for 3 seconds with a maximum of 5 stacks (35%). The fourth stack consumes all stacks to deal 10 + [0.5 AD] physical damage and stun the target for 0.75 seconds.
- Note - In U.R.F mode, the stun effect has a 5 second build-in cooldown (interval) before it can trigger again.
Cost: 30 Mana Cooldown: 5 / 4.5 / 4 / 3.5 / 3 seconds
- Active - White Rock Shooter swings her scythe around herself within 250 radius without interrupting her own movement, dealing 70/105/140/175/210 + [0.95 Bonus AD] physical damage and applying a Spirit-biding Coffin stack to each target hit. Each unit hit by this ability reduces the cooldown of World Maker [W] by 2 seconds.
Cost: 45 Mana Cooldown: 16 seconds
- Active - White Rock Shooter gains 20% bonus Attack Damage and Movement Speed for 6 seconds. When White Rock Shooter is attacked by an enemy hero, she will gain a shield that can absorb 80/140/200/260/320 + [0.6 Bonus AD] damage for 3 seconds and reset the duration of Attack Damage and Movement Speed buffs to be the same as the duration of the shield effect, the buff effects will be instantly removed when the shield is destroyed. The Spirit-biding Coffin stack will be applied to any enemies who deal damage to White Rock Shooter while her shield is active.
- Note - When White Rock Shooter gains a shield effect from this skill, the duration of the Attack Damage buff will be reduced to 2 seconds and it will be instantly removed when the shield broke.
Cost: 60 Mana Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Active - White Rock Shooter channels and sends out 5 bullets in a line while being able to move at the Movement Speed that is reduced by 60% for 1.2 seconds, each bullet deals 20/30/40/50/60 + [0.2 AD] physical damage and applies a Spirit-binding Coffin stack to all enemies hit, up to a total of 100/150/200/250/300 + [1.0 AD] physical damage for 5 bullets.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 1.5 seconds
- Passive - Every 20/18/16 seconds, White Rock Shooter gains a stack of Lament Saint Slash, she can store them up to 3 stacks. Instantly grants 1 stack when killing an enemy hero.
- Active - White Rock Shooter consumes a Lament Saint Slash stack to teleport on the target area, before slashing around herself and dealing 60/100/140 + [0.7 AD] physical damage to all nearby enemies.
- Note - The interval to get each stack of Lament Saint Slash can be reduced by Cooldown Reduction effects.
White Rock Shooter
Takeda Nobushige (Valentine's Day)
Haqua Du Lot Herminium