Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Health Point||560 (+77)||Attack Damage||53 (+3.2)|
|Attack Speed||0.63 (+0.03)|
|Armor||24 (+3.3)||Move Speed||298|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0.5)||Range||500|
Cost: - Cooldown: 17 seconds
- Passive - Whenever Yukari receives damage from an enemy hero, she will apply a silence debuff on the attacker for 0.7 seconds. This effect can't occur more than once every 17 seconds. Yukari has only 17 levels (years old), when she reaches her maximum level at level 17, the silence's duration is improved to 1 second.
- Note - Yukari will be able to cast Reverse Summoning (Teleport) () on a location near an allied unit when she reaches level 17.
Cost: 10 Mana Cooldown: 0.2 seconds
- Passive - Yukari gathers 1 matter every 10/9/8/7/6 seconds. Maximum 2 matters.
- Active - Yukari consumes 1 matter, creating a gap on the target location that lasts for 20 seconds. The sequence of the gaps is in order from Matter Gap to Anti-Matter Gap (The icon changed). Yukari can only have a single Matter gap and a single Anti-matter gap on the map. If she places both gaps on the same location, Yukari will be teleported in its place, destroying the gaps in the process.
- Note - At level 1, Yukari gets a level 1 of this skill for free.
- Note - At level 1, Yukari can't learn the level 2 of this skill
- Note - Yukari can learn the level 2/3/4/5 of this skill when her hero level reaches 3/5/7/9.
- Note - The interval to get each matter can be reduced by Cooldown Reduction effects.
Cost: 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 Mana Cooldown: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds
- Active - Yukari fires 5 lasers in a straight line, dealing 70/120/170/220/270 + [0.7 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and reducing their Movement Speed by 30% for 1.5 seconds. When a laser comes into any contact with a gap, they will appear on the gap's other side as the Alarm Insect lasers after a delay of 0.3 seconds. Alarm Insect lasers deal 120% of the skill damage to all nearby enemies around the gap they come out while reducing the enemy's Movement Speed by 45% for 1.5 seconds. Lasers that come from Yukari and from the gap within the same cast are considered as one and can only hit the same target once.
Cost: 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 Mana Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
- Active - Yukari sends out 5 bullets in a straight line, dealing 40/65/90/115/140 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit with each subsequent hit on the same target deals only 20% damage. When a bullet comes into any contact with a gap, the bullets will appear on the gap's other side as the Boundary between Wave and Particle bullets in a snake-like pattern after a delay of 0.3 seconds. These bullets come out in 5 directions with 9 bullets each for a total of 45 bullets. Each of Boundary between Wave and Particle bullets deals 120% of the skill damage to all enemies hit with each subsequent hit on the same target deals only 20% damage of the Boundary between Wave and Particle bullets.The bullets from Yukari and the gaps are considered as the bullets from the same source and can hit the same target at most 7 times.
Cost: 100 / 120 / 140 Mana Cooldown: 130 / 120 / 110 seconds
- Active - Yukari summons a Speeding Abandoned Train in a line that hits for up to 6 times, knocking up all enemies hit and dealing a total of 240/330/420 + [0.18 AD] + [0.78 AP] magic damage.
Train Warning Yukari