|Health Point||568 (+83)||Attack Damage||55 (+3.5)|
|Attack Speed||0.64 (+0.03)|
|Armor||15 (+3.2)||Move Speed||300|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||140|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Each 10% of Tohka's remaining Mana increases her Armor and Magic Resist by 1%. Each 10% of her missing Mana increases her Attack Damage and Movement Speed by 3%.
Cost: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 Mana Cooldown: 7 / 6.5 / 6 / 5.5 / 5 seconds
- Active - Tohka swings Sandalphon in a fan-shaped area in front of herself, dealing 40/60/80/100/120 + [0.4 AD] physical damage to all enemies hit and reducing their Movement Speed by 20% for 2 seconds. At the same time, she also sends out a slashing wave in a straight line, dealing 40/80/120/160/200 + [0.6 AD] physical damage to all enemies hit. Both fan-shaped slash and slashing wave from the same cast can deal damage on the same target.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 16 seconds
- Active - Tohka summons the throne of Sandalphon to appear at the designated place, dealing 50/90/130/170/210 + [0.6 AD] physical damage to all enemies hit while knocking them back from the throne. Each enemy hero hit by the throne increases Tohka's Armor and Magic Resist by 2/3/4/5/6 for 5 seconds. Each cast grants 1 stack of Sword Fragment, up to a maximum of 3 stacks.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
- Active - Tohka causes the Spacequakes to appear around herself for 3 seconds. These Spacequakes pulsate every 1 second, dealing 35/50/65/80/95 + [0.4 Bonus AD] + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all enemies within 80 radius around Tohka while knocking them up into the air at the same time, for a total of 3 times.
Cost: 70 / 85 / 100 Mana Cooldown: 50 / 40 / 30 seconds
- Active - Tohka consumes all remaining stacks of Sword Fragment from The Throne [W] to unlock the final form of her weapon, the Halvanhelev form that lasts for [Sword Fragment stacks x 2/3/4] + 5 seconds. Within the Halvanhelev form's duration, her attack range is increased by 340, her basic attacks deal 130% damage and her basic attacks splash 40/55/70 + [0.55 AD] + [0.45 AP] physical damage to all enemies near the main target (the main target is excluded from the splash damage). Furthermore, the Halvanhelev form also grants additional effects to her basic skills as follows:
- Sandalphon [Q] - The cast range of the slashing wave is increased. The cooldown of this skill while in Halvanhelev form is separated from its cooldown while in normal form.
- The Throne [W] - This skill is disabled for the duration.
- Spacequakes [E] - The knocked up enemies are shoved away from Tohka.
- Note - If Tohka cast this skill while within the duration of Halvanhelev form, she will end its effect immediately.
Glutton Cat Tohka
QG Team Tohka